Thursday, March 29, 2012

Workout Mix for MFP - Mix 015 (2012)

This is the last of the 15 original Mixes I created for this project. I made them all simultaneously and it was just a matter of getting around to uploading them all to 8tracks.com and then posting them. I may make more in the future but I'm not promising anything...I hope you enjoyed/continue to enjoy them.
So, without further ado here's Mix 015:
http://8tracks.com/zackzmuzack/workout-mix-for-mfp-mix-015-2012

Tracklist: (Artist/Song Title)
Canibus - 2000 B.C. (Before Can-I-Bus)
Fight Like Apes - Battlestations
John O'Callaghan Ft. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
Sevendust - Live Again
Nappy Roots Ft. Marcos of P.O.D. - Aww Naw (Rock Remix)
Rank 1 - Breathing (Airwave 2003)
Two Steps From Hell - Nemesis
Conan The Barbarian OST - Anvil Of Crom

Go to: http://myfitnesspalworkoutmix.blogspot.com/
for all of the mixes I'm doing for this project.
Note: 8tracks.com has a 8 track minimum for the mixes you post so all of the mixes I post for this project will be 8 tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment